From the EYMS:
The festive season is upon us, and it’s time to start looking ahead to the New Year. And what a year it will be, with Hull hosting the City of Culture celebrations, and lots to look forward to.
But before we start thinking about 2017, there’s still a little of this year left. To thank our loyal passengers for travelling with us, we’re running our Twelve Days of Christmas offer again – half price weekly tickets over the festive period. Find out more on our web site.
Our buses (which include the 128 Helmsley to Scarborough service) will run to special timetables over the Christmas and New Year period, so if you’re travelling during this time please make sure you’ve checked when your bus will be running. Here’s a summary of the changes:
- 23 December – Buses run as normal.
- Christmas Eve – Buses run a normal Saturday service, but finish about 6-7pm.
- Christmas Day – No buses today.
- Boxing Day – Special services in Hull and Scarborough are the only buses running today.
- Bank Holiday 27 December – Sunday services run on all routes.
- 28, 29 & 30 December – Saturday services run on most routes, with a few exceptions.
- New Year’s Eve – Normal Saturday services run on most routes, but finish about 6-7pm.
- New Year’s Day – Special services to the Hull City of Culture events are the only buses running today.
- Bank Holiday 2 January – Sunday services run on all routes.
- 3 January – Buses are back to normal from today.
For last bus times, exceptions and times of our special Boxing Day and New Year’s Day buses see our Festive Buses webpage.
From all at the EYMS team, have a great Christmas, and a very happy 2017.